To enter this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these official rules ("Official Rules").
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OR FLU SHOT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OR FLU SHOT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: CVS Pharmacy, Inc. ("Sponsor"), One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895.
CSM Sport and Entertainment Inc. ("Administrator") : 80 8th Ave, New York, NY 10011.
- ELIGIBILITY: The "Flu Shot Flex Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia excluding, Arkansas, New Jersey, and New York, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Accenture PLC, (add)ventures, LEARFIELD, any organizations/individuals responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, as applicable (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and the immediate family and household members of any of the foregoing individuals are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Void in AR, NJ, NY and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: For eligible individuals, the Sweepstakes begins 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET"), October 3, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET, November 13 2022. ("Promotion Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are Eastern Time. Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Online Entry After Receiving a 2022 Flu Shot at a CVS Pharmacy® or by a CVS® Certified Immunizer at an on-site clinic or MinuteClinic by November 13, 2022. To enter, complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form at Enter to participate ("Website") in its entirety.
Then, click the designated button to submit your entry. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on 11/13/22. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor of a change in your e-mail address.
Mail-In Entry Without Receiving a Flu Shot: To enter without receiving a flu shot, on a 3"x5" card handprint your name, mailing address (with zip code), email address (if any), and daytime phone number and mail in a business size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: CVS Flu Shot Flex Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025. Entries must be postmarked by November 14, 2022 and received by November 22, 2022. No copies, stamped or mechanical reproductions of mail-in entries will be accepted. Mail-in entries become Sponsor's property and will not be returned. Promotion Entities are not responsible for postage due mail or for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or delayed mail-in entries.
Limit of one (1) entry per person for the entire Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person and may constitute an act of fraud. Entries must be manually key stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. Receipt of online entries may be acknowledged, but any such acknowledgment is in no way otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator. Receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- RANDOM DRAWING/SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS : Potential winners will be selected in a series of random drawings occurring on or about November 22, 2022 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization/administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION : Potential winners will be notified by e-mail (if potential Winner enters via mail and does not include an e-mail address on 3" x 5" card, they will be notified instead via phone or mail in Sponsor's/Administrator's sole discretion) beginning on or about November 28, 2022. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of date on notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a W-9 Tax form, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively the "Prize Claim Documents"). (For online entrants, Prize Claim Documents will include an attestation by potential winner that they have received their 2022 flu shot at a CVS Pharmacy or by a CVS Certified Immunizer at an on-site clinic or MinuteClinic by November 13, 2022.) Failure to respond to the initial notification within three (3) business days after notification, return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts, or failure to return the completed and signed Prize Claim Documents within the indicated time period (if and as applicable) may result in disqualification, prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential winner for the prize at issue from among all remaining eligible entries.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any online entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter and such individual must comply with these rules. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"):
Second Prize (two hundred and fifty  prizes): A $100 e-gift card to a sports apparel retailer (issuer to be determined by Sponsor with its sole discretion; gift cards are subject to issuer's terms and conditions as indicated thereon). ARV of each Second Prize: $100
First Prize (one hundred  prizes): A $500 e-gift card from a leading ticket provider, which winner may use towards a trip to a college game of their choice (issuer to be determined by Sponsor with its sole discretion). Gift cards are subject to issuer's terms and conditions as indicated thereto. ARV of each First Prize: $500.
Grand Prize (five  prizes): A $4.500 e-gift card/e-certificate to a travel site of Sponsor's choosing and a $500 e-gift card from a leading ticket provider, which winner may use towards a trip to a college game of their choice (issuer to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Gift cards are subject to issuer's terms and conditions as indicated thereto. ARV of Each Grand Prize: $5,000.
Limit of one (1) prize per person, family, or household.
All applicable federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of all winners. Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of their prize and must submit a validly executed IRS form W-9. Winners further agree to otherwise fully cooperate with Sponsor/Administrator as to their compliance with governmental tax-reporting requirements.
Prizes cannot be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Only the number of each prize set forth in these Official Rules will be available to be awarded. In the event that a technical error or any other mistake, failure or discrepancy causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be promoted, available, noticed or claimed, Sponsor may award only the stated number of prizes by conducting a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims for the prize at issue.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $100,000. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. In the event of any discrepancy between the provisions of these Official Rules and any marketing materials (including any prize descriptions), the provisions of these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Sweepstakes, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award prizes by means of a random drawing from among all non-suspect eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on Website and may be posted in CVS Pharmacy® locations. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, electronic entry, communications of any kind, or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer or other device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Persons entering the Sweepstakes further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Release of Liability : By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Meta Platforms, Inc, LinkedIn Corporation, Twitter, Inc, TikTok Inc., as well as each of their parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and third party prize suppliers (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
- Publicity Grant : By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a Winners' list (if applicable) without further compensation, notification or permission, to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.
- Disputes/Choice Of Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarding of any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island situated in Providence, Rhode Island; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), that as which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island.
- WINNERS' LIST: For the names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: CVS Flu Shot Flex Sweepstakes Winners, c/o CSM, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025. All such requests must be received by December 22, 2022. Winners List will be available after January 31, 2023.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok or any other social media platform.